- INCREDIBOTTLE - Incredibottle is the first and only reserve gas bottle or fuel can that securely fastens to gas-powered tools, equipment, and off-road vehicles without any other saddle or fixtures required. The IncrediBottle holds 500 mL / 16.9 oz of fuel. Incredibottle is proudly made in the USA. Patent Pending.
- WORK SMART AND HARD - How many times each week do you or your workers run out of gas during a job? What’s the average amount of time it takes to get back to your rig to refuel? How much is that lost time worth? How much money are you wasting each year walking back to your truck to get gas?
- NEVER RUN OUT - 16.9 oz of gas goes a very long ways when you’re 200 feet from your truck and you only have 5 more minutes to finish the job! When your gas-powered tool or vehicle shuts off, simply unstrap the fuel bottle, remove the leak-proof cap, transfer the fuel into the tank, strap the bottle back on and get back at it!
- EASY TO USE - It mounts easily with two velcro straps. It's always there so you never get stranded without gas again. As an added feature for the lawn care professional, the middle section of the bottle can store an extra coil of trimmer line. Just wrap the string around the bottle and secure with a rubber band. Mounts snugly to any tube or shaft with a diameter of 1 1/8 inch or less.
- WORKS ON BASICALLY ANY TOOL OR MACHINE - The IncrediBottle mounts on all brands of string trimmers, backpack blowers, push mowers, snow blowers, zero turns, tractors, tillers, generators, gas powered water pumps, pressure washers, bucket truck buckets/cages, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, side by sides, golf carts, concrete curb machines, gas powered concrete mixers, and more. For gasoline only.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us Here.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email Here.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should contact us Here for arrangement.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.